TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SPECIAL OCCASIONS
I declare that I am 18 years old and that the data provided above is complete and true (if you are under 18 but you are over 16 years old,
leave this field blank. However, after logging in to the Members Zone on www.souvre.com, you must within 30 calendar days complete
and return to the correspondence address (SOUVRE UK Ltd., Unit 5 Windsor Park Industrial Estate, 50 Windsor Avenue, Merton, London,
SW19 2TJ) the signed document. “Declaration of consent to join SOUVRE Club”).
I accept the following statements related to joining the Souvre Internationale Club. Lack of acceptance will prevent registration.
I hereby declare that I am joining the SOUVRE Club and I have received, read and fully accept the content and conditions set out in the SOUVRE Club Regulations , the Marketing Folder and the SOUVRE Club Code of Ethics and during my membership in the SOUVRE Club I undertake to comply therewith.
I agree to receive correspondence electronically, including invoices and to receive commercial information from SOUVRE Club sent to my email address or telephone number.
I agree to SOUVRE Club disclosing and transmitting my personal data, including information about the telephone number and email address, to other Members in whose Structures my account is located, in order to contact and present the SOUVRE Club product offer and the SOUVRE Club marketing benefits. I have been informed that I have the right to access and edit my personal data processed by SOUVRE Club.
Acting pursuant to Electronic invoicing (VAT Notice 700/63). I hereby agree to have invoices, correcting invoices and duplicate invoices (if necessary) issued to me/my company by SOUVRE Club sent electronically from the day of my registration as a Member, on the terms set out in the „Terms and Conditions of Website Use””. The email address provided by me in the Registration Application is appropriate for sending invoices in electronic form.
I declare that I have read and accept the „Terms and Conditions of Website Use”.
I declare that if I use the Starter Kit code, by entering it at the time of registration or filling in the Members Zone, and in the case of its purchase in the SOUVRE Club online store
(the first purchase of the Starter Kit) in order to fully activate my account, I agree to start performing the service before the deadline for withdrawal from the sales agreement
(within 14 days from the date of the sale agreement). In accordance with section 29 of the Consumer Contract Regulation 2013 I have the legal right to cancel the agreement
within 14 days of formation provided that the service has not been started and the products already used. I accept and acknowledge that should I cancel the agreement with 14
days of formation I will lose the Marketing Plan Discount given and return any Commission already granted.
I understand that in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free
movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter: GDPR), as of 25 May 2018, members of the SOUVRE Club have the
following rights related to the processing of personal data by SOUVRE Club:
1. Administrator of the personal data of members of the SOUVRE Club is SOUVRE INTERNATIONALE Sp. z o.o. Sk. (SOUVRE INTERNATIONALE) with its registered office in
Inowrocław (88-100), Aleja Okrężna 8, Poland; contact data: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Inspector for the Protection of Personal Data – contact data, email address: email@example.com.
3. SOUVRE INTERNATIONALE processes personal details of members of the SOUVRE Club for the following purposes:
• Pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR - in order to form a contract, based on the request of a member of the SOUVRE Club.
• Pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR - in order to perform an agreement and based on the agreement, if it was formed.
• Pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR - based on the consent of a member of the SOUVRE Club for the purpose of marketing and promotion of SOUVRE INTERNATIONALE products
and services. Every member of the SOUVRE Club has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data of the Souvre Club Member, but the withdrawal of consent
does not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
• Pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) of GDPR - in order to fulfil the legal obligation of the Administrator, i.e. issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents.
• Pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR - for the purpose of determining, investigating or defending against claims, being our legitimate exercise therein.
• Pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR - for analytical purposes (better selection of services for the needs of our customers, general optimisation of our products, optimisation of service
processes, building knowledge about our customers, financial analysis of our company, being the implementation of our legally justified interest.
• Pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR - for archival purposes being the implementation of our legitimate interest in securing information in the event of a legal need to prove facts.
• Pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR - to survey customer satisfaction that is the implementation of our legitimate interest in determining the quality of our service and the level of
satisfaction of our customers with products and services.
• Pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR - in order to offer SOUVRE Club members products and services directly, including selection thereof in terms of the needs of the members of the
SOUVRE Club that is profiling, being the implementation of our legitimate interest therein.
• Pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR - in order to directly offer a member of the SOUVRE Club our products and services of companies cooperating with us, e.g. in the form of discount
coupons, including matching them in terms of the needs of the SOUVRE Club member, that is profiling, being the implementation of our legitimate interest therein.
4. In connection with the processing of data for the purpose indicated in point 3, personal data of a member of the SOUVRE Club may be made available to other recipients of
personal data or categories of recipients. The recipients of personal data of a SOUVRE Club member may be as follows:
• Entities from our group of companies.
• Entities with whom we cooperate, supporting us e.g. in the provision of accounting, logistic, IT, marketing, legal, insurance, graphic, promotional services, correspondence
services, in the process of Customer Service.
• Entities operating postal or courier business.
• Entities purchasing receivables in the event that the SOUVRE Club member does not pay our bills/invoices.
5. Personal data of a member of the SOUVRE Club will be processed for the period necessary to carry out the purposes of processing indicated in point 3:
• Personal data resulting from the formation of the agreement will be processed for the period in which claims related to this contract may be disclosed, in accordance with
the limitation periods specified in the Civil Code.
• if the agreement is not formed within 30 days of the submission of the application for registration by the candidate for the SOUVRE Club member, personal data related to
conversations about this agreement will be immediately removed, except for the data needed for direct marketing,
• Data processed for the purposes of direct marketing of our products and services can be processed until the SOUVRE Club member raises objections to processing for this
purpose or we determine that it has become obsolete,
• Data necessary to fulfil the legal obligation by the Administrator - for the period in which we are mandated to keep the personal data - e.g. according to tax laws.
6. In connection with the processing of personal data by SOUVRE INTERNATIONALE, members of the SOUVRE Club have the following rights:
• The right of access to data pursuant to Article 15 of the Regulation;
• The right to rectify data, pursuant to Article 16 of the Regulation;
• The right to delete data, pursuant to Article 17 of the Regulation;
• The right to limit the processing of data, pursuant to Article 18 of the Regulation;
• The right to object to the processing of data, pursuant to Article 21 of the Regulation;
• The right to data transfer, pursuant to Article 20 of the Regulation.
7. In the event that the processing of personal data by SOUVRE INTERNATIONALE violates the provisions of the GDPR, the SOUVRE Club member has the right to lodge a
complaint with the supervisory body.
8. In the process of selling products and servicing the content network, we make decisions in an automated manner, including profiling, based on data available in the Members Zone,
using ICT systems. Profiling means the processing of personal data consisting in the use of personal data of a member of the SOUVRE Club to analyse preferences or future behaviours.
9. Decision-making in an automated manner is necessary for the purpose of forming the contract and for its implementation and is based on the consent granted by you.
10. Providing data is voluntary. Failure to provide personal data will result in failure to form an agreement with a member of the SOUVRE Club.
11. Regardless of the rights mentioned in item 6, a SOUVRE Club member may at any time object to the processing of their data (including profiling) for direct marketing
purposes. After accepting such an application, we must stop processing the data for this purpose. In special situations, a member of the SOUVRE Club may at any time object to
the processing of personal data (including profiling) if the basis for the use of the data is our legitimate interest or public interest. In this situation, after reviewing the application,
we will no longer be able to process the personal data covered by the opposition on this basis, unless we demonstrate that there exist:
• Important legally justified grounds for data processing, which according to the law are considered superior to the interests of a member of the SOUVRE Club, rights,
freedoms, grounds for establishing, investigating or defending claims.
In each case, SOUVRE INTERNATIONALE, as the personal data administrator, is responsible for the use of data in a secure manner, in accordance with the agreement and applicable regulations.
I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data for marketing purposes, including receiving a SOUVRE Club newsletter and to
receive text message notifications from SOUVRE Club.
I hereby provide my consent to SOUVRE Club to disclose and forward my
personal data, including information about SOUVRE benefits I obtained to the other Members, in whose Structures my account is
located, in order to form the Agreement, i.e. to establish and verify the benefits of membership in SOUVRE Club due to other Members.
I have been informed that I have the right to access and edit my personal data processed by SOUVRE.
Before completing the registration process, make sure that the entered data is correct
The Promoter’s ID number has not been provided. If you go on, you will need to complete registration through the Customer Service.